- The paint is dishwasher-safe at a maximum 122Â°F after 3 days.
- If you want to do it as quickly as possible, the drying time of 3 days can be reduced to 30 minutes at 212Â°F in the oven.
- To ensure that the application is always thick and even, you will need to recharge the tip of the painter during the painting process. Put the cap on the painter, shake and carefully press the tip 2-3 times only.
- Do not leave the painters lying open (danger of drying up), even if you have finished painting. Store in a horizontal position.
- If the tips are dirty or have slightly dried up, rinse them under the tap. Afterwards let them dry thoroughly.
- Allow the outlines to dry briefly before they are colored in.
Slumpy's Bargain Basement
Check out the lowest prices within Slumpy's Bargain Basement. Get great deals on discontinued items! Numbers are limited and sale items are subject to change at any time. Get them before they are gone!