For years, Slumpy's has been producing glass slumping molds for the art glass industry. We're located in an old textile warehouse in Belmont, a quaint town just outside of Charlotte, North Carolina. Since that time we have expanded to over 120,000 square feet of slumping molds, fusing supplies, fusible art glass, and other glass art supplies. Slumpy's has the largest selection and inventory of clay mold forms in the industry... at the best prices too! Offering a huge selection of fusible art glass in a wide variety of colors, quality kilns and fusing tools, and a plethora of accessory products to complete your glass art projects, you'll find everything you need for your studio and everything you want to satisfy your creativity in ONE place.
Slumpy's has outstanding Customer Service representatives! They are here to take your calls and process your orders quickly and accurately! Slumpy's strives to provide exceptional service for all of our customers. Our goal is to meet or exceed your expectations. We always welcome our customer's comments. Please let us know how we can serve your slumping and fusing needs better.
Have a technical question? Feel free to call us for answers on mold care, firing guides, and glass.
See what our customers have to say about us, and send us your feedback!
We have been providing the art glass industry with creative mold shapes and durable slumping forms for years. Slumpy's molds are produced with the finest clay materials and attention to quality in order to provide YOU with the best mold possible. All molds are rated to 2000'F with a 65-70 COE and are compatible with art glass from 75-110 COE. Plus, the molds are predrilled for your convenience! We're sure you'll enjoy the wide selection. Slumpy's is continuously expanding our mold line to bring you new and innovative forms. If you have a mold idea you'd like to see added, email our designer with your creative suggestions!
See Slumpy's Mold Care and Firing Guide
Our goal is to process and ship your order as fast as possible, usually within 24-48 hours!
Here's how it's done:
1. An order is placed via WEBSITE, FAX, or PHONE.
2. A service representative pulls and processes the order.
3. The order is passed to the Warehouse Crew, who carefully pulls and packs your order with superior packing materials to minimize breakage during transit.
4. Freight is calculated by weight, and the order is then billed.
5. After that, the order is finalized and ready to be picked up and delivered to you in a timely manner! We want to be sure you are satisfied with our packaging and delivery services. Please call us with any special delivery or order requests.
Become a Slumpy's Distributor:
If you are interested in becoming a distributor for Slumpy's, please let us know!
Phone: Toll Free 1-866-SLUMPYS